The Herpetological Bulletin is a quarterly publication in English. It includes full-length papers, natural history notes, book reviews, and other items of general herpetological interest. Emphasis is placed on natural history and conservation as well as captive care that includes breeding, husbandry, veterinary, and behavioural aspects.
- Anguis fragilis (slow-worm): 1. Predation; 2. Melanism.
- Zootoca vivipara (common or viviparous lizard): Injury or pathology?
- Drymoluber dichrous (northern woodland racer) and Anolis fuscoauratus (slender anole): Predation.
Diogo Veríssimo, Marco António De Freitas and Gonçalo M. Rosa
- Cycloramphus eleutherodactylus (alto button frog): Calling among rocks and caves.
André Magnani Xavier de Lima, Cybele de Oliveira Araujo and Vanessa Kruth Verdade
- Pedioplanis husbanensis: Maximum size. Werner Conradie
- Pedioplanis lineoocellata lineoocellata: Maximum size.