The Herpetological Bulletin is a quarterly publication in English. It includes full-length papers, natural history notes, book reviews, and other items of general herpetological interest. Emphasis is placed on natural history and conservation as well as captive care that includes breeding, husbandry, veterinary, and behavioural aspects.
BHS Ethics Policy
- The latest 4 issues can be downloaded when logged in as a BHS member.
- Older issues are available for public download
- Phyllomedusa iheringii: Egg predation
Tailise Dias, Franciele Maragno and Tiago Santos
- Hemidactylus mabouia (Tropical House Gecko): Predation
Caio A. Figueiredo-de-Andrade and Adriano Lima Silveira
- Gymnodactylus geckoides (naked-toed gecko): Predation
Crizanto B. De-Carvalho, Rafael A. Do Santos, Stephanie M. Rocha1, Francis L.S. Caldas, Evellyn B. De Freitas, Bruno D. Da Silva, Daniel O. Santana and R.G. Faria
- Pseudacris streckeri illinoensis (Illinois chorus frog): Large wound in holotype
Lauren E. Brown